Australian Hot Potato Salad
- 2 pounds - Potatoes, peeled & diced
- 3 stalks - Celery, thinly sliced
- 1 - Onion, chopped
- 1/2 - Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 - Green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons - Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup - Sour cream
- 1/3 cup - French salad dressing
- 4 ounces - Cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Boil the potatoes in water until tender, do not overcook; drain well.
Add the celery, onion, parsley and red & green pepper to the hot potatoes.
Mix the sour cream and French dressing together and combine it with the vegetables.
Season with salt & pepper.
Put the mixture in an ovenproof dish and sprinkle the grated cheese over the top.
Place under broiler just long enough to melt the cheese.