Serves 8 to 10
- 2 pounds - Potatoes, sliced
- 2 cloves - Garlic, crushed
- 1 large - Onion, diced
- 1 large - Bell pepper, diced
- 1 to 2 bunches - Green onions,diced
- 2 to 3 stalks - Celery finely diced
- 1 pound ring - Smoked sausage,sliced
- Cayenne pepper
- Salt & Pepper
Grease a casserole dish.
Layer with potatoes slices.
Sprinkle with cayenne pepper & salt.
Mix remaining ingredients in bowl and salt & black pepper it.
Use half of that over your potatoes.
Arrange sausage over that, repeat.
Cover with foil and poke single hole in top, to vent.
Bake at 300° to 350° for 1½ hours.