- 1 32 ounce package - Hash brown potatoes (frozen), thaw slightly
- 1 can - Cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 2 cups - Sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ cup - Onions, chopped
- 1 pint - Sour cream
- 1 tablespoon - Salt
- ½ teaspoon - Pepper
- ½ cup - Butter or margarine
- 2 cups - Corn flakes, crushed
Blend the soup, cheese, onions, sour cream, salt & pepper the with potatoes.
Pour into greased casserole dish or 9" x 13" pan.
Mix 2 cups crushed corn flakes & ½ cup melted butter.
Sprinkle on top of potatoes.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.