Herb-Roasted Potatoes & Onions
- 6 large - Potatoes, quartered
- 6 medium - Onions, quartered
- 1/3 cup - Vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon - Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon - Dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon - Dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon - Dried marjoram
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place potatoes and onions in a shallow roasting pan.
Pour oil over vegetables and sprinkle with pepper, parsley, basil, and marjoram.
Stir vegetables to coat all sides with oil and seasonings.
Bake, uncovered, for about 1 hour, or until fork tender, turning occasionally to keep from sticking to the bottom of the pan.