Potato Crab Soup
In a 3 quart saucepan melt the margarine and saute celery & onions.
- ½ stick - Margarine
- 2 ribs - Celery, finely chopped
- 1 small - Onion, finely chopped
- 4 large - Potatoes, quartered
- 2 cans - Chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon - Salt
- ¼ teaspoon - Black pepper
- ½ pound - Crab meat
- 2 sprigs - Parsley, chopped
- 1 cup - Half & half
Add potatoes & broth and cook until potatoes are done.
Mash potatoes in the broth until they are small lumps.
Blend in salt, pepper, crab meat & parsley and simmer 15 minutes.
Turn off heat and stir in half & half.