- 2 pounds - Potatoes, sliced
- 1 pound - Ground beef
- ½ cup - Onion, chopped
- ½ cup - Celery, diced
- 1 can - Tomato sauce, 8 oz.
- Salt & pepper
- ¼ teaspoon - Oregano
- 1 clove - Garlic, crushed
- 1 cup - mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon - Butter
- ¼ cup - Black olives, sliced
- ½ cup - Cheddar cheese, grated
Line bottom and sides of greased 9" x 13" casserole dish with potatoes.
Saute onion, celery, garlic & mushrooms in butter.
Add beef and brown well.
Add the rest of ingredients, except cheese and pour in casserole dish.
Sprinkle top with cheddar cheese.
Bake at 400° for 35 to 40 minutes.