Preheat oven to 425°.
- 10 large - Mushrooms, cleaned & quartered
- 2 medium - Zucchini, cut into 1" cubes
- 2 medium - Red Bell Peppers, seeded & cut into 1" cubes
- 2 medium - Idaho Potatoes, scrubbed & cut into 1" cubes
- 1 medium - Onion, coarsely chopped
- 5 teaspoons - Olive Oil
- Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
In a large roasting pan, toss together all ingredients except salt & pepper.
Roast for about 45 minutes, or until vegetables are nicely browned and potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
Serve hot or at room temperature.