Southwestern Beef Hash
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound - Lean Ground Beef
- 1 - small - Onion, chopped
- 3 cups - Frozen Potatoes OBrien
- 1½ teaspoon - Salt
- 1¼ teaspoon - Pepper
- 1 cup - Salsa
- Sliced Green Onions, optional
- Sliced Black Olives, optional
Brown ground beef and onion in large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink.
Stir in potatoes, salt, and pepper.
Increase heat to medium-high and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in salsa.
Cook 8 to 10 minutes more until potatoes are lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Garnish with green onions and black olives, if desired.