- 4 medium - Potatoes, cut into ½" cubes
- 2 cans - Tuna (6 ounce cans, packed in water), drained
- 1 cup - Frozen peas
- 1/3 cup - Green onions, sliced
- 1 can - Cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup - Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon - Pepper
- 1½ cups - Potato chips, crushed
Heat oven to 400°.
Place potatoes in shallow 1½ to 2 quart microwave-safe dish.
Cover with plastic wrap, venting one corner.
Microwave on HIGH 8 minutes until just tender.
Mix in remaining ingredients except potato chips.
Spoon into shallow 2 quart baking dish.
Cover with potato chips.
Bake about 20 minutes until mixture is bubbly & chips are lightly browned.