Blue Cheese Potato Salad
- 2½ pounds - Red potatoes, cubed & unpeeled
- 1/2 cup - Purple onion, diced
- 1/2 cup - Celery, diced
- 1/4 cup - Fresh chives, diced
- 3/4 cup - Sour cream
- 1/3 cup - Buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon - Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon - Pepper
- 1½ teaspoons - Cider vinegar
- 2 ounces - Crumbled blue cheese
Place potatoes in a dutch oven.
Cover with water and bring to a boil.
Cook 8 minutes or until tender.
Drain and place in a large bowl.
Add onion, celery & chives; toss gently.
Combine sour cream & next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Stir in blue cheese.
Pour over potato mixture; toss gently to coat.
Cover and chill.