French Fry Pizza Pie
Serves 2 to 4
Heat oven to 450°.
- 1 pound - Frozen shoestring potatoes, about 5 cups
- 1 cup - Prepared pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon - Dried oregano leaves, crumbled
- ½ - Green bell pepper, cut into ¼" strips
- 2 tablespoons - Green onions, sliced
- 2 cups - Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup - Parmesan cheese, grated
- Vegetable cooking spray
Coat 12" round pizza pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Arrange frozen potatoes evenly in one layer in pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
Remove pan from oven & cover potatoes with sauce. Sprinkle with oregano.
Arrange pepper strips on sauce, sprinkle with onions & top with cheeses.
Bake about 15 minutes until top is lightly browned.