Oven Chipped Potatoes
- 4 unpared - Russet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) - Butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoons - Tabasco Pepper Sauce
- 1 tablespoon - Grated onion
- 1 teaspoon - Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon - Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon - Chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon - Oregano
Preheat oven to 425°.
Layer potato slices in 13x9x2" baking dish.
Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat.
Stir in Tabasco Sauce, onion, salt and pepper and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until onions are translucent.
Brush potato slices with butter mixture.
Bake 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley, oregano and cheese.
Bake 15 additional minutes or until cheese is melted.