Turkey Bean Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 pound - Ground turkey
- 1 large - Onion, chopped
- 1 16 ounce can - Lima beans, undrained
- 1 16 ounce can - Green beans, cut & undrained
- 6 tablespoons - Brown sugar
- ½ cup - Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon - White vinegar
- 1 teaspoon - Salt
- 2 teaspoons - Chili powder
- 1 16 ounce can - Baked beans
- 1 16 ounce can - Red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 16 ounce can - Black beans, undrained
- 1 package - Tater Tots
In a large non stick skillet, brown turkey & onion until turkey is cooked.
Drain lima & green beans, reserving liquid.
Add bean liquid, sugar, ketchup, vinegar, salt & chili powder to skillet.
Bring to a boil.
Meanwhile, combine lima, green, baked, kidney & black beans in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
Spoon turkey mixture over bean mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes.
Top with Tater Tots; bake an additional 30 minutes or until tots are crisp.